A DxDiag Report is generated by the DirectX Diagnostic Tool. This report provides us with important information that can help us understand more about your computer configuration and includes detailed information about your hardware device drivers and when they were last updated.
Note the DxDiag Report only includes information about your computer and does not include any personally identifiable information.
How to run the Direct X Diagnostic Tool:
- Open the Run dialog by pressing the Windows Key + R on your Keyboard;
- OR (If your keyboard does not include a Windows Key):
- If you’re using Windows 8 or 8.1
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. Or, if you are using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, and then click Search. Type Run in the Search box, and then click Run in the Search Results.
- If you’re using Windows 10 or Windows 7
- Click Start, type Run in the Search box, and then click Run in the Search Results.
- In the Run dialog, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
- In the DirectX Diagnostic Tool window, click Save All Information and enter an appropriate file name. We would recommend you use your ticket number to assist us in identifying it in the future. Click Save, and then Exit.
- Please send the complete file to us, do not edit or remove content from it. Doing so will greatly limit the amount of help we can provide and may restrict us from reaching a satisfactory conclusion.
Who is this Document For?
Train Simulator or Train Sim World owners who are using Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 or Windows 7.