Train Sim World: CSX Heavy Haul Update Available Now
Posted by Dovetail Games Support on 15 September 2017 08:51 AM
With the release of Train Sim World: Great Western Express (available HERE) comes a number of improvements and updates to the base Train Sim World technology, which we have outlined below.|
1. Map view - junctions now highlight when you hover over them
2. Vehicle Substitution / Randomisation of freight cars for manifests and all locomotives
3. Change the leading train on services to the one you pick where compatible
4. End of Train Devices now stay in place
5. Generic player avatar choice with updated character models.
6. Simplified service mode menus by combining time and location settings in the same screen
7. Added score to top right - can be toggled
8. Added Distance to objective in the top left, if you turn off the in-world objective marker
9. Made the in-world markers distance readings more clear by adding a black outline
10. Improvements to reduce glitching that can occur if you are standing next to a bulkhead on a train
11. Numerous scenic fixes around Sand Patch Grade in response to feedback
12. Flickering Skies in Cumberland Yard fixed
13. Improved drag physics
14. Improved locomotive load regulators
15. Improved tonemapper
17. Faster loading times
18. Performance improvements for long consists
19. Upgrade to Unreal Engine 4.16
20. Service Q375 is once again selectable
This update is around 2.1 GB in size and will download automatically from Steam. If you have any problems/queries with regard to the update, leave a comment below or submit a ticket to our support site where our Support Team will be ready to assist.
Thank you all for your continued feedback and support. Enjoy Great Western Express!