Buying, Downloading & Playing Train Sim World on PS4™
Posted by DTG Support (Trains) on 23 July 2018 11:05 AM
You play Train Sim World the same way you play any other game you've downloaded from the PlayStation™Store or on a disc. It's possible to start playing Train Sim World before the entire game has completely downloaded. The remaining data will be downloaded in the background as you play the game. To download Train Sim World, follow these steps:|
- Select PlayStation Store from the content area.
- Select Train Sim World, and then select Add to Cart.
- Select Proceed to Checkout, and then select Confirm Purchase.
You must add funds to your wallet to purchase content from the PlayStation Store.
- Select Download All.
Games that you download appear in the content area. When Start appears, you can start the game.
- PlayStation™Store is available only in certain countries and regions, and in certain languages. Also, the types of content and services that are provided vary depending on the country or region of residence. For details, visit the Sony Customer Support website for your country or region.
- To view the progress of downloads, select Notifications from the function screen.
- If you've deleted Train Sim World from your PS4, you can download it again, select Library > Purchased in the content area.