In response to your important feedback on a variety of add-ons available for Train Simulator 2017, Partner Programme Developer, MeshTools have today released an update for the LNWR G2 Super D Steam Loco.
Here’s a list of what has been addressed:
- LMS Crimson Lake (Pre-1928)
- LMS (Pre-1928)
- Trimmer assist
- Priming notifications
- High/Low water level notifications
- Injector assist
- Match lights to assist in seeing vacuum/pressure gauges temporarily at night.
- Manual improvements
- Fixed some sounds incorrectly set up as stereo format
- Fixed fading distance for some sounds
- Improved several sounds with new samples
- Delayed activation added to steam sander
- Fixed bug causing air deflector to appear on ai locomotives
- Added particle effects for priming
- Added particle effects for ejector failure
- Added additional liveries to “G2A” numbers.
- Improved adhesion model slightly so the locomotive wheels should spiral out of control during a slip as much.
- Minor improvements to a select few particle emitters to hopefully increase performance slightly
- Some script optimisation to hopefully increase performance a little
- Optimisation of the steam chest simulation so it should now be much more steady under low fps conditions.
- Stopped engine blowing back in tunnels
- Stopped Wakefield lubricator drips appearing on non-Wakefield fitted engines
- Altered Shaders to hopefully stop valve gear appearing through firebox when non-dynamic lighting is used.
- Fixed left hand piston valve animation
- Fixed an anachronism on the rear tender steps on engines without tender cabs.
- Altered key to isolate ejector to hopefully prevent accidentally isolating the injector.
- Brake van lamps altered so they appear correctly in passenger view
- Added additional camera positions in the brake van.
If you own the LNWR G2 Super D Steam Loco, the update will download automatically from Steam. If you have any problems/queries with regard to the update, leave a comment below or submit a ticket to our support site where our Support Team will be ready to assist.
The LNWR G2 Super D Steam Loco update will be approximately 290 MB in size.