Thomson Interactive’s definitive Arosa Line is available now for Train Simulator, it’s time to explore the stunning Alpine Peaks!
The Arosa Line, a mountain railway that spans 25km through the Swiss Alps, is home to some of the most challenging yet scenic terrain out of all the RhB network. Whether you’re climbing high hauling freight or easing your way down with eager tourists aplenty, the Arosa Line never ceases to captivate and will put your skills to the test at every turn. For Train Simulator, the Arosa Line is packed with features for you to enjoy:
- Metre gauge track system with 3D sleepers, animated junction levers and illuminated indicators covering the line.
- RhB signalling system with custom designed signal models and features including:
- Arosa group signals unique to this line.
- Animated Brake Test and “Abfahrbefehl” (departure indicators).
- Operating “Besetztes Gleis” indicators for entering occupied platforms.
- Three state ground signals that function correctly between main signals.
- ZSI-90 Safety System track magnets and in-cabin equipment.
- All new request stop features designed especially for the Arosa Line.
- Over 100 overhead line equipment and catenary models.
- Dynamically operating pantographs for the ABe 8/12 Allegra. Player locomotives have pantographs that dynamically follow the height of the overhead wires and lower through tunnels.
- Over 50 custom bridge and tunnel portal models designed to accurately represent the stunning engineering of the route.
- Highly detailed station models designed from Thomson Interactive’s survey of the route in early 2017 along with many other feature models along the line.
- Animated ski lift models in Arosa.
- Detailed rock face models to capture the breath-taking scenery of the route.
- All new ABe 8/12 Allegra Electric Multiple Unit in branded RhB livery with correct body side nameplates for all fifteen set numbers (3501 – 3515). Dynamic and selectable pantographs with sparking feature. Animated wing mirrors and exterior driver character that automatically moves to the driving end of the train. Player selectable destination system. Automatic speed control system and a host of other in cabin features.
- Passenger view for the EWA coach of the Allegra where you can take in the breath-taking scenery and observe the driver’s cabin through the glass partition.
- Lb-v container wagons, Sp-w timber wagons and all-new Fac hopper wagons are included.
- Route fully configured for Quick Drive scenarios and Allegra trainset compatible with our existing Albula route Quick Drive.
- 7 x Career scenarios including a guided tutorial for the ABe 8/12 Allegra train.
- 3 x Railfan mode scenarios.
Go All Swiss!
To celebrate the release of the Arosa Line, Thomson Interactive’s previous venture into Switzerland, the Albula Line: St Moritz – Thusis route, and its accompanying RhB Enhancement Pack, are both 30% off, exclusively on the Steam Store, for a limited time only!