In response to your important feedback, alongside the release of Northern Trans-Pennine, we have also released an update for Train Sim World: Long Island Rail Road on Windows PC.
Here’s the full changelist:
- Race Day Run scenario; Moved the final “walk to” marker closer to where the player stops the train
- Added in translations of Service Mode descriptions
- Improved passenger navigation at East New York, Garden City and Floral Park
- Fixed passengers’ feet sinking into the platforms at Merillion Avenue
- Fixed an issue with the “crowd” ambient audio at Kew Gardens
- Fixed an issue with trains clipping through the platforms at Hillside and Long Island City
- Fixed an issue with the third rail just outside Forest Hills
- Fixed an issue with the collision of the platform ends at Belmont
- Fixed multiple issues with on-foot collisions at multiple locations
- Fixed an a hole in the underpass of Merillion Avenue
- Improved the footstep audio when moving through underpasses
- Fixed an issue with enabling and disabling the ATC, it is now based on the state of the Master Key and not the state of the Reverser
- Fixed an issue where setting ‘Alerter Cut-out’ would also set ‘Deadman Cut-out’
- Fixed an issue where the Deadman Pedal needed to be used more often than it should
- Fixed an issue where AI M7s would drive with both head and tail lights on
- The ATC Alarm should now only sound if overspeeding, or when the in-cab aspect reduces
Additional Fixes – Class 33
- Fixed an issue where the controls could be used through the cab window when using either the No. 3 or No. 8 exterior cameras
If you own Train Sim World: Long Island Rail Road, and/or the BR Class 33, the update will download automatically from Steam. Download size will vary depending on what add-ons your own. If you have any problems/queries in regards to the update, submit a ticket where our Support Team will be ready to assist.
In the unlikely event that Steam fails to update Train Sim World, you’ll need to perform a file verify and ensure Steam provisions your installation properly. Follow the instructions to perform a file verify to reset your installation to default.
If you find that after the file verify has completed, you are confident you have not received the update, please contact our Support Team by submitting a ticket where someone will assist you directly.
Thank you all for your continued feedback and support, keep it coming!