Posted by DTG Support DM on 18 March 2019 09:46 AM
We are bringing a new update to Train Simulator: ÖBB 1014 Loco Add-On, aimed at fixing issues with ÖBB 1014 locomotive, and adding a new ÖBB 1114 locomotive.
List of changes for ÖBB 1014:
Added a new ÖBB 1114 (with less weight and power):
- Added new features: mirror and window animations, AI sounds and AI driver, sun blinds, dynamic numbering, 4 panto version, automatic start-up.
- Fixed an issue where after performing the start-up procedure - the user was unable to select reverse. Forward directional arrow is now working correctly.
- Fixed an issue where there was no locomotive information present through the Steam overlay when pressing "?".
- Fixed an issue where the control for "Engine Fans" was named inconsistently between the game and the game manual.
- Fixed an issue where the Door Selector control lever had no mouse over text.
- Fixed an issue where consist list appeared to be inconsistent with manual, fixed some untranslated words.
- Fixed an issue where the cab controls labels were inconsistently capitalised. These ranged from both words capitalised, 1 capitalised 1 lower case and both lower cases.
- Fixed an issue with the locomotive brakes not worked correctly.
- Update Size: 84MB
- Fixed an issue where the ÖBB 1114's PZB controls and message box were untranslated.
- Fixed an issue where the rain streamed forwards whilst moving forwards on the right window of the ÖBB 1114. The rain should stream backwards when travelling forwards and forwards when travelling backwards.
RhB Enhancement Pack 03
Today we are bringing and update which adds French and German localisation to the RhB Enhancement Pack 03 for Train Simulator: Bernina Pass: St Moritz – Poschiavo Route Add-On:
- Added French and German localisation
- Update Size: 82MB
No Updated Content? Steam File Verify
In the unlikely event that Train Simulator fails to update, you’ll need to perform a file verify and ensure Steam provisions your installation properly. Follow the instructions link below to perform a file verify to reset your installation to default. Note that this process can take some time to complete and, if you have a high number of Add-Ons, we’d recommend you do this overnight.
If you find that after the file verify has completed, you are confident you have not received the update, please contact our Support Team by submitting a ticket to our support site where someone will assist you directly.