Today we are bringing an update to the PC version of Train Sim World that consists of multiple sections: 1) Core update, 2) Leeds Manchester Route update, 3) BR Heavy Freight Functionality.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some sounds to be muted when re-entering a loco at Manchester Victoria station.
- Fixed trigger marker for Driving Rain scenario being embedded in the platform at Huddersfield while navigating the route in Service Mode.
- Fixed player unloading passengers instruction at Manchester, to correctly empty the train of passengers.
- Locos through Heaton Ledge Tunnel (near Mirfield station) should now darken correctly.
- Added rain occlusion volume to Standedge Tunnel to stop rain from coming through the roof.
- Added sighting boards to some of the semaphore signals across the route.
- Red Bank Sidings - moved signal VE127 and added signal VE1271.
- Holbeck - changed signal L4491 from shunt type and route to mainline for both in order to fix aspect display. Now shows clear when indicating clear.
- Miles Patting - Updated signal CH13 and CH16 to 4 aspect heads. Changed splitting distant heads on CH2 and CH12 from 2 aspect green red to green yellow.
- "Down And Out" scenario - Moved final walk to marker closer to where the player ends, so it is not the other side of the depot building. -Tweaked order of AI movement around Manchester so that two trains do not depart simultaneously.
- Slackened station due times further following feedback of player performance.