Today we are bringing an update to the Gotthardbahn Alpine Classic: Erstfeld – Bellinzona Route.
- Updated the horn audio with new SFX.
- Updated the flanging audio whilst traversing curves.
- Updated the German manual to reflect correct information about V-Controller hotkey.
- Updated track type to show tunnel start/end points on the HUD.
- Updated the re460 PMS brakes to be in the default position raised above the rails.
- A number of missing ballast plane assets have been reinstated to the route.
- Updated Lavargo Motorway so that it now renders correctly.
- Fixed an issue whereby rear axles on wagons jumped outside rails on curves.
- Fixed an issue whereby wheel rim surfaces on loco and coaches didn’t match.
- Darkened wheel axles on loco and coaches to improve visual appearance.
- Fixed an issue whereby the door behind the driver’s cab opened in the wrong direction.
- Adjusted the taillight illumination of the Re 460 based on customer feedback.
- Update size: 630MB.