Today we are bringing an update for various add-ons featured in Train Sim World 2 including Preserved Collection and the core software. Please find the full update log below:
Train Sim World 2 Core:
- Resolved an issue whereby the Tractive Effort meter on loco HUDs would not be cleared on start-up.
- Resolved instances whereby BR Class 377/4 brake gauge failed to animate as highlighted by specific player feedback.
- Resolved instances of incorrect BR Class 377/4 AWS and TPWS HUD behaviour as highlighted by specific player feedback.
- Added support for the DB BR 143 to the Scenario Planner.
- Resolved an issue whereby external audio could be heard when standing in the DB BR 185/2 cab as highlighted by specific player feedback.
- Resolved instances of incorrect AFB behaviour on DB BR 185/2 as highlighted by specific player feedback
Long Island Rail Road:
- Resolved instances of incorrect ammeter, ATC/ACSES and Traction Lock functionality on the LIRR M3 and LIRR M7 HUD.
- Resolved instances where AI locos could overlap and collide on certain services throughout the day.
The update will download automatically for owners of the above-mentioned add-ons when they become available. Players should allow at least 24 hours after restarting Steam for the update to appear and before contacting Customer Support.