Today we are bringing an update for Train Sim World 2. Please find the update log below:
Train Sim World 2 Core:
- Resolved an issue that would result in a crash when a player is offline or has no internet access.
- Rationalised default values of all HUD gauges to display ' - ' when zeroed or inactive.
- Resolved an issue on X1 that could result in a crash if offline and accessing stat savefiles during suspend/resume activities.
- Resolved an issue where SSO, mastery and telemetry operations could fail following game restart.
- Resolved an issue that would result in performance drops when creating new repaints.
- Added support for Decal Mirroring.
The update will download automatically when it becomes available. Players should allow at least 24 hours after restarting Steam for the update to appear and before contacting Customer Support.