Today we are bringing an update for Train Sim World 2 including Preserved Collection and the core software. Please find the full update log below:
Train Sim World 2 Core:
- Improved memory optimisations toward increased title stability.
DB BR 182:
- Added usability support for Scenario Planner.
- Resolved instances where cab audio occlusion could fail when standing up in the DB BR 143 and DB BR 185/2 locos.
- Resolved an issue whereby tractive effort was not reflected correctly on the Doppelstockwagen HUD.
- Revised the top speed for DB BR 146/2 to 160 km/h.
- Adjusted the DB BR 185/2 and DB BR 146/2 traction audio cues to remove artefacts in the sample looping.
- Resolved instances where cab audio occlusion could fail when standing up in the DB BR 146/2 and Doppelstockwagen.
- Resolved an issue with a signal that could lead to sessions ending through false SPAD (Signal Passed At Danger).
West Somerset Railway:
- Resolved an issue on the BR Class 47 tutorial whereby game flow could get stuck on the engine start objective.
BR Class 33:
- Resolved an issue on the BR Class 33 tutorial whereby game flow could get stuck on the engine start objective.
Isle of Wight:
- Fixed an issue that would allow players to interact with controls from outside the train.
- Fixed an issue with the throttle jumper cable value that was being influenced when controlling the passenger saloon lighting.
- Added arrival and departure times to Scenarios and Timetable Mode which also allows the player to get relevant medals.
- Fixed an issue that would degrade the visual quality of buttons in some situations.
The update will download automatically for owners of the above-mentioned add-ons when they become available. Players should allow at least 24 hours after restarting Steam for the update to appear and before contacting Customer Support.