Today we are bringing an update for Train Sim World 2 including Preserved Collection. Please find the full update log below:
Sand Patch Grade
- Revised “Powering America Part 1” scenario following community feedback.
- Resolved an issue where rear walkway chains could be left in place after opening them on YN3b-liveried SD40-2 and AC4400CW locos.
- Resolved an issue where the “N542-A - Load Coal” service could incorrectly end with a signal passed at danger (SPAD).
LIRR M3 EMU
- Resolved an issue where the tutorial’s “Prepare the Train” objective could fail to complete following access to the dispatch menu.
- Resolved instances where cab audio occlusion could fail when standing up in the GP9RM and GP38-2 locos.
- Resolved an issue where player movement could become blocked after completing a climb over action between the freight cars during the GP38-2 tutorial.
- Scenario AI locos should now have drivers present.
The update will download automatically for owners of the above-mentioned add-ons when they become available. Players should allow at least 24 hours after restarting Steam for the update to appear and before contacting Customer Support.