Today we are bringing an update for Train Sim World 2 including Preserved Collection. Please find the full update log below:
Schnellfahrstrecke Köln - Aachen
- Resolved an issue whereby the DB BR 442 EMU was not available for use in the scenario planner.
LGV Méditerranée: Marseille - Avignon TGV
- Resolved an instance where players could block the Route Intro Tutorial by leaving the TGV driver seat and walking back outside the loco.
- Resolved an instance where uncoupling the TGV and changing the pantograph current and mode could cause a crash.
- Resolved instances of KVB not deactivating on TGV HUD when entering TVM sections.
- Improved the TVM-430 simulation when transitioning from 320VL to 270A.
- Fixed an issue that would result in the brake neutral indicator reverts to unlit when enabling the brake neutral switch and moving away from the cab (either with an external camera or on foot).
- Fixed an issue that would result in the door indicator reverting to unlit after opening the passenger access doors and moving away from the cab (either with an external camera or on foot).
- Reduced instances of grass "LOD popping" reported throughout the LGV route.
The update will download automatically for owners when they become available. Players should allow at least 24 hours after restarting Steam or their console for the update to appear and before contacting Customer Support.