Tomorrow we are bringing an update for Train Sim World 2 including Preserved Collection. Please find the full update log below:
- Memory and performance optimisations.
- [PC only] Added support for RailDriver hot-swapping. Hardware should now successfully re-calibrate following re-connection.
- BR Class 377/4 and BR Class 66 can now be customised in the Livery Designer.
- Refined BR Class 377/4 brake physics modelling.
Great Western Express:
- Resolved an issue whereby it was possible to become blocked in the "Christmas Closure" scenario on reaching Acton Yard.
- Corrected passenger-load objective that required doors to be opened on the incorrect side for service 1P51.
- Expanded the number of start and end points available in the Scenario Planner, including adding support for Southall West Yard start and end points.
- Fixed instances where the player would be blocked by a signal at danger at the start of their own created scenarios.
- Resolved an issue where trains could derail when arriving at Hayes Goods Loop West in user created scenarios.
- Resolved an issue where the BR Class 66 from East Coastway could incorrectly substitute into the “Aggregate Industries” scenario causing a progression limitation.
- Corrected idle RPM of the HST from 680 RPM to 600 RPM.
- Refined HST acceleration physics modelling.
- Expanded the number of start points available in the Scenario Planner.
- Resolved an issue where it wasn’t possible to achieve gold medals in the "Driving Rain" and "Rescue Run" scenarios.
The update will download automatically for owners when they become available. Players should allow at least 24 hours after restarting Steam or their console for the update to appear and before contacting Customer Support.