Today we are bringing an update for Train Sim World 2 including Preserved Collection. Predominantly, the bulk of fixes relate to the recently released Southeastern High Speed. Please find the full update log below:
- Improved the AWS/TPWS sunflower to ensure a warning is cleared when switching states.
- Stopped gameplay formations from appearing in the Scenario Planner.
Southeastern High Speed:
- Fixed an issue with double blocking in the TVM-430 system which should enable completion of the Tricky Tunnels scenario.
- Numerous fixes and improvements to AWS handling and behaviour.
- The passenger has been evicted from the luggage rack and provided a seat in the BR Class 395.
- Improved the font size on the BR Class 395 destination board.
- Improved various audio representations in the BR Class 395 cab.
- Improved the traction motor audio on AI versions of the BR Class 395.
- Adjusted the passenger door opening and closing duration to be closer to prototype (faster to open, slower to close).
- Added missing gauge lights to the BR Class 395 cab.
- Passengers can now disembark the whole train on the BR Class 395 and not just those closest to the player.
- Fixed an issue with some switch audio in the BR Class 375 cab.
- Adjusted animation timings to better match sounds for doors on the BR Class 375.
- Fixed an issue with the tail lights not registering on the BR Class 375 cab indicator panel.
- Revised the destination boards on the BR Class 375, BR Class 395 and throughout the route so that all destinations work on all the trains.
- Fixed an issue with the High Speed Run scenario so that it completes the 'Apply Power' instruction when any power notch is selected instead of notch 4.
- Fixed an issue with holes in the scenery that players could fall through.
- Fixed an issue with an overbridge so that the supports no longer clip through the ballast.
- Removed blocking volumes from Gillingham Depot so that it is now accessible to the player.
- Added collision to an overbridge east of Sittingbourne so you can walk over it without falling through.
- Fixed the signal on entry to Hoo Junction, when travelling from Strood, to allow access to the yard.
- Fixed an issue where the tunnel property was not properly applied to both bores of CTRL Tunnels 1 and 2.
- Fixed an issue that would enable the player to put the brake into the emergency position which would result in not being able to complete the Route Introduction.
- Remapped one of the Sittingbourne PIS boards so that it no longer believes it is based in Chatham.
- Added new Class 66 services to Timetable Mode that make use of Hoo Junction with shunting and other interesting game play.
- 1B91, 1A95, 1B93 services in Timetable Mode all have had their details updated to reflect the actual task to complete.
- Rail Tour services in Timetable Mode have all had their rear marker lights updated.
- The BR Class 40 can now be used on all four rail tour services in Timetable Mode.
- Relaxed the stopping precision on all stop-at instructions so they allow some degree of flexibility.
- Set the initial power mode properly in Timetable Mode which will primarily improve the AI audio on the BR Class 395 as it now configures itself correctly.
- Improved the stopping points on numerous 5Kxx services in Timetable Mode so they pull into Gillingham station properly.
- Enabled "Dispatch Beyond" on rail tour services so a player will receive proceed aspects on signals throughout their journey instead of repeated stop aspects.
- Fixed an issue that would result in lots of passengers alighting at Faversham.
- Fixed an issue causing PIS boards not to show any location names if a language other than English was selected.
- Improved the tunnel audio between Ebbsfleet & Stratford.
- Fixed an issue with the representation of station names in the PIS boards.
- Weather occlusion has been resized to include the ballast shoulder near Gravesend.
- Tunnels between Ebbsfleet and Thurrock should now be noticeably darker.
- Passengers at London St. Pancras have been given towels and no longer appear soaked through.
- Added general improvements to localisation throughout.
The update will download automatically for owners when they become available. Players should allow at least 24 hours after restarting Steam or their console for the update to appear and before contacting Customer Support.