Today we are bringing an update for Train Sim World 2 including Preserved Collection. Predominantly, the bulk of fixes relate to the recently released Southeastern High Speed. Please find the full update log below:
Southeastern High Speed:
- Updated some billboards to now show our new "Back Medway 2025" advertisements.
- Fixed an issue with TPWS activating when an incorrect route was set.
- Timetable formations have now been adapted to make use of the new BR Class 465.
- Fixed an issue with 3rd rail shoes clipping through the track on the BR Class 395.
- Fixed an issue that would result in hearing a cab rattle in a passing train.
- Updated the Character Selection so the driver is wearing the right outfit for the route.
- Improved the Tutorial for the BR Class 395 in French & German.
- Fixed an issue with Scenario Planner that would result in incorrect or blocked paths.
- Fixed a variety of Localisation/Translation errors.
- Fixed an issue with the map buttons in scenario designer.
- Fixed an issue that would use the incorrect loco name when giving rewards.
- Fixed an issue that would result in duplicate entries in the Scenario Planner formation list.
- Added Pin 18 of the US Standard 27-pin jumper cables to the simulation model.
- Changed the alerter button link for RailDriver to be reset alongside gamepad safety systems.
- The RailDriver menu now shows correct control localisation.
The update will download automatically for owners when they become available. Players should allow at least 24 hours after restarting Steam or their console for the update to appear and before contacting Customer Support.