Today we are bringing an update for Train Sim World 2 including Preserved Collection. Continuing with fixes for reported issues with Southeastern High Speed, including the BR Class 465 EMU, this update resolves the issue with accessing custom liveries created in the Livery Designer. Thank you to everyone who provided feedback on the issue. Please find the full update log below:
- Fixed an issue with Livery Designer that prevented players from using their custom liveries.
- Added additional option to enable timetable selection in routes.
- Updated all locos that rely on AWS/TPWS to enforce a self-test every time a cab is activated by sitting in the driver's seat.
- Fixed an issue with industry un/loaders that prevented them from functioning properly.
- Fixed an issue with pathfinding that would result in inappropriate paths being set due to consist formation.
- Added Pin 19 of the US Standard 27-pin jumper cables to the simulation model.
- Fixed a variety of outstanding localisation issues.
Southeastern High Speed:
- Increased the chance a 4-car BR Class 465 will spawn into appropriate services in Timetable Mode.
- Added the possibility for Medway decals to spawn on vehicle numbered 395025.
- Fixed the problematic black square on the cab doors of the BR Class 395.
- Fixed non-player driven BR Class 395 services to use the correct headlight mode for the time of day.
BR Class 465/9 EMU:
- Fixed an issue with the DMCO vehicle on the BR Class 465/9 from popping in.
- Added additional detail to the DMCO of the BR Class 465/9 as requested by Southeastern Trains.
- Updated train destination displays on the BR Class 465/9 to be aligned in the centre as per prototype.
- Improved the BR Class 465/9 tutorial so that the rear tail lights default to on.
- Updated the Secondman's seat on the BR Class 465/9 so that you can no longer drive from that seat.
- Fixed an issue with the Driver's Head Out Camera on the BR Class 465/9.
Great Western Express:
- Fixed an issue with a number of reported localisation errors in scenarios.
- Fixed an issue with reported Italian localisation errors in tutorials.
The update will download automatically for owners when they become available. Players should allow at least 24 hours after restarting Steam or their console for the update to appear and before contacting Customer Support.