Today we are bringing an update for Train Sim World 2 including Preserved Collection. This update brings improvements to Hauptstrecke Rhein-Ruhr as well as a potential fix for reported issues with derailing in Arosalinie. Please find the full update log below:
- Added additional DB BR 442 and BR 425 formations to the Scenario Designer.
- Improved the DB BR 442 and BR 425 audio so that you no longer hear the wind noise when standing whilst the train is in motion.
- Added the German flag to the main page when selecting Hauptstrecke Rhein-Ruhr.
- Improved vehicle setup to limit derailments when traversing passing loops.
- Improved various Russian translations.
- Improved Timetable mode to ensure physics would remain active when trains are stopped for extended periods.
- Fixed an issue with vehicle setup that would prevent coupling on steep uphill grades.
- Incorporated an Unreal Engine fix provided by Epic to resolve instances of floating landscapes.
- Updated the controls for lights and wipers in the DB BR 406 ICE 3M so they are separate controls again.