Today we are bringing an update for Train Sim World 2 including Preserved Collection. This update brings improvements to a range of products but specifically for Arosalinie and LGV Méditerranée. Please find the full update log below:
Arosalinie: Chur - Arosa:
- Fixed instances where AI locomotive operate without Headlights and passenger cabin lighting.
- Changed camera headout angle to be 180 degrees so players are able to look backwards.
- Driver Camera now changes height when seat height is changed.
- The AI no longer runs the RhB GE 4/4 II with the pantograph down after the player gives up the controls.
- Throttle notches now display correctly on the HUD.
- Updated the Livery Designer so that when selecting the Rhb Ge 4/4 II, the decals are now visible on the left and right side of the loco.
- Rocks no longer float in the air when a tile is not rendered due to LOD/Distance
- Updated the final coupling task so that you are no longer required to wait for the train to pass.
- Added RailDriver functionality to the RhB GE 4/4 II (PC Only).
LGV Méditerranée: Marseille - Avignon:
- Fixed an issue with the Crocodile Circuit Breaker so that it can be activated on the TGV Duplex.
- Fixed an issue with Crocodile ramps to ensure they are always set to a fail-safe state.
- Added permanent Crocodile ramps in front of fixed speed signs on the approach to Marseille.
- Updated a dead signal near Marseille to ensure it can now display the correct absolute stop aspect.
- Updated Timetable Mode so that all trains now start in the correct power mode.
- Updated Timetable Mode so that players are only advised of the power changeover at the tunnels between Aix-en-Provence and Marseille.
- Fixed an issue with trees so that they now animate correctly in the wind.
- Updated various signs to show darker text colour.
Clinchfield Railroad: Elkhorn - Dante:
- Updated the CRR F7 introduction so that the Brake Valve Cutout is now correct from the start and the rear vehicle no longer fights for control.
- Fixed an issue with the CRR SD40 so that number boards display appropriately when lit.
Southeastern High Speed: London St Pancras - Faversham:
- Updated signals to help stop random AI SPAD instances
- Fixed a variety of signal aspect display issues.
- Slightly reduced brake force, and rate of change of effort, on the BR Class 395 to be closer to prototype.
Hauptstrecke Rhein-Ruhr: Duisburg - Bochum:
- Fixed a variety of outstanding localisation issues.
- Fixed several issues with the TVM-430 system to ensure it operates appropriately as per prototype.